Friday, July 3, 2009

Since I have had Kyler I would get these horrible pains in my chest and back about once every few weeks. It was really scary cuz it hurt sooo bad. So I finally decided to go to the doctor 3 weeks ago. We decided to do an ultrasound to see if it was my galbladder since I had all of the symptoms of that. Well sure enough we found out the I had gas stones. So I met with the surgeon Tuesday and had surgery that Thursday!! It was fast. Everything went great. The only thing I am hating is the recovery. Im just really sore and not able to hold my kids. Thats the real killer. Hopefully I heal fast!!

2 comments:

Shantel said...

I am sorry that you hurt! I didnt have any kids when I had mine out so I didnt even think of that being an issue! Good Luck!

Mindy Thomas said...

That sounds awful! You should have came to UVRMC in Provo I would have taken care of you! Feel Better!